This week we will finish building our portfolios. On your second meeting we will share the portfolios with the class in critique. The tasks for this assignment are in three parts, each with a possible participation score of ten points and an additional five points for adding animation to all pages and elements. The tasks are outlined below for reference:
Assignment 4: The Portfolio
Drawing and Digital Art
10 Points + 5 Extra Credit
TASK 4.2: Slides
- Open Google Slides and create a new slide show
- Check the + button
- Name the file “4.2_LastName.FirstIntial_Period” at the top left of the dashboard.
- Create a cover:
- Enter a title: Your First and Last Name
- Enter a subtitle: “Drawing and Digital Art Portfolio, Period #
- Select a design template from the sidebar
- Locate all images from your GD folders that were the starting, or original image used in the assignment. Confirm that these are no bigger than 10 inches at 150 resolution and are jpeg files.
- Make a next page and select a page format. Use the One Column Text layout from the drop down menu.
- Enter the title of the first assignment in the space provided that says, “Click to add title.”
- Write a brief description of at least three sentences describing the assignment and the outcome. Hint: all of the assignments are posted on the class blog for reference. Please use your own words however.
- Drop your final image (jpg) from your 4.1 folder to the right of the layout as a large image for display.
- Drop the original image used as the background in your final from your assignment folders. The first two assignments used my images, the third was from your 3.1 Selects folder.
- Scale this image down in size to fit below your assignment description text (hold the Shift key, while dragging from the image corner).
- Finish your other two pages using the same page layout.
- For an additional 5 points, add animation to your pages and elements. Click on the first slide frame. Go to: view>animations> and choose from the dropdowns on the right sidebar the action and the time when and how the action takes place. This can be applied.
- Share your finished portfolio with me at: firstname.lastname@example.org